Thursday, August 23, 2012

tales of a horrible house wife

This summer I have been a epic failure as a housewife!
Of course it's not MY fault!
(It never is!)
I would first like to point the finger at a little month I like to call May.
Thanks to the copious amounts of school, sporting, dance,
church & other activities all I could do was think about how nice a summer break
 would be to get through it all.
A few relaxing weeks, and then back at it I said,
yea more like 12!!
The second finger points to our sweltering summer heat,
seriously I consider keeping my children, and myself,
from turning into crispy strips of bacon quite an accomplishment!
Well today it's official!
(actually only 2/3rds official, M doesn't start until next week)
My bandwagon is loaded up & ready to roll.
It's time to get back on that treadmill,
get caught up on the laundry,
(more then the need to wear basis we have been on)
can the massive amount of fruit & veggies I have frozen,
and scrub some floors!
Now, just where do I start?


No comments:

Post a Comment