My handsome, rugged Mr. Packard
has been hunting bears lately.
With a bow and arrow no less!
He enjoys it very much,
and I worry very much.
Yesterday he was chasing bears with dogs,
and they 'treed' a mama and her 2 cubs.
He videoed it, and was excited to show
the kids this morning when they woke up.
M as she watched it said
"Dad, you're even putting bait in the trees?"
(In addition to chasing down the bears,
they also have 'bait stations' where they leave
food to entice them in.)
This morning over breakfast the boys were discussing
how hard the homework must be in collage.
The conversation then turned to
who makes more money plumbers or salesmen.
After this deep talk they promptly announced to me:
"We're not doing collage, just missions!"
I found this recipe on
( where else??)
Pinterest.
Marshmallow Brownie Cookies
They are so yummy!
Very messy & gooey!
The recipe made 30 cookies,
about 10 times the marshmallow creme you need,
and about 4 times the frosting you need.
So next time I will be making half or even a fourth
of the marshmallow and frosting.
This is the marshmallow I had LEFTOVER after I frosted all the cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment