Saturday, October 20, 2012

where do i begin?

I want the June Cleaver life.
You know, slow paced, kids playing baseball in the
streets, apple pie in the oven,
hubby on the couch reading the paper & smoking a pipe-
oh wait, minus the stinky pipe!
I have envisions of a lifestyle
(that I definitely need to throw in the garbage bin,
because they aren't in my near future)
that are a bit slower paced then the multi lane freeway
we are on right now!
Don't get me wrong, I love my life!
I feel blessed beyond reason everyday!
I would just like have the time to get my
daily "to do list" accomplished-
all of it, in the same day!
Ok, all of that aside here's our latest:
Dinner out for T's 12th birthday.
The kids always get to choose where they want to go,
and it's always a blast!
Love this tradition!
Little Miss M participated in a week long dance camp
hosted by our high school drill team.
They danced at half time of a football game.
Super cute!
After the game a late night treat at Denny's
was much needed.
5 adults & 11 kids makes for lots of entertainment!
Lots of football for B.
His team is undefeated!
Love watching him play!
M went on her first kindergarten field trips.
One to the fire station & another to our local
community garden.
We, and you know by we-I mean me,
picked out a new dining room table.
We've been rocking the last one for about 9 years.
It had seen better days, and I was desperately wanting
something bigger.
Well, I found it!
2 leaves and 10 chairs!
Yea!
My little chickens are out of school for UEA,
so we went to a pumpkin patch.
Burring T in the corn.
The kids loved digging & playing in this corn!
They had fun picking their own pumpkins!
I told them they could have any pumpkin they wanted,
 as long as they could pick it up.
I think they found the biggest ones in the patch!
Petting zoo with the cutest baby goats!


It was hilarious to watch the kids bounce on this
giant bouncer!
They were being thrown all over the place!
Giant slide into a corn pit.
We attempted the corn maze, but after covering the same ground
 more them once we decided to
cut our losses and get the kids a cold drink.
After the pumpkin patch, lunch and a quick trip to Target
we went to see 'Hotel Transylvania'.
Fun, holiday movie for the kids!
Love this time of year & fun memories with these
silly, crazy, happy kid-o's!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment