Wednesday, November 7, 2012

more gratitude

I can't mention one without
mentioning the others!
I remember asking my mom who was 
her favorite child & she always said
"I don't have a favorite."
I never believed her until I became a mama.
You really love all your children equally!
There are some days I appreciate one more then another,
but there is always a equal,
universal love for each one of them.
The kind heart of my oldest always amazes me.
He is good to his brother & sister,
(most of the time.)
He puts 110% into everything he does.
I never have to bug him about homework,
and I love finding him curled up with a book.
I can't believe how big he is getting!
He is maturing in to such an awesome
young man!
Whether he passes the sacrament,
wins or loses a ball game, gets an A,  
or walks his sister to class
I am always one proud mama!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment