Tuesday, November 6, 2012

so grateful

I love the month of November.
I love having the whole month to reflect on
 all the things I am so grateful for.
I am going to try & blog some of my favorites,
the things I am so grateful for everyday!
One of the reasons I love November so much
is this little girl:
She was born in November,
a whopping 6 weeks before her due date!
I am grateful everyday that
she was the biggest, pinkest baby in that NICU.
I am grateful she only spent one night there,
 & then came home with her Daddy & I.
I have been grateful everyday since then that
Heavenly Father saw fit to bless us with her sweet spirit.
She can make us crazy in the best & worst ways,
but the good always out weighs the bad.
Her giggles make my day!
I watch the clock tick away the those
long last few minutes before she comes bounding off the school bus.
She still loves to snuggle & I so need that!
I am grateful for my sweet daughter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment