Growing-up I always thought my friends who had cousins who lived
in the same town (let alone in the same grade) were so lucky.
Fast forward 20 years
Now between Trenton & I
his 2 siblings, and my brother;
we have in town:
we have in town:
(some even right next door!)
1: 8th Grader
1: 6th Grader
1: 5th Grader
2: 3rd Graders
1: 2nd Grader
1: Kindergartner
2: Preschoolers
1: 3 Year Old &
1: 18 Month Old
It sure makes Friday nights like tonight fun!
This is the aftermath of an afternoon playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler on, playing tag, swinging in the tree & playing basketball.
After filling their bellies with pizza they settled in to watch Tin Tin.
M didn't last more then 20 minutes,
& I think a few others will be out before I can even finish this post.
I am so grateful for all of these cutie pie kid-o's,
and the blessing it will be for my kids to have them to lean on, grow with, & love.
No comments:
Post a Comment