Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what am I doing wrong?

Do you ever have one of "those days"?
Yesterday was it for me!
I received the child my parents hoped I would get.
B is a beast to get going in the morning!
Slow moving, can't find anything, and
totally disheveled!
COME ON!?!?!
I work my butt off at the gym,
but literally the butt is not coming off!
REALLY!?!?!
I am now driving the boys to & from school each day,
because there are little fart-heads on the bus
using foul language & educating my boys on human
reproduction & anatomy!
SERIOUSLY?!?!?
I made a great meal for the Hubbster
(Still feeling guilty about the non-celebration that
occurred for his 32nd last week)
We waited & waited, the little ones filled up on pizza rolls
because they were DYING of hunger.
Finally, he arrived home & by that time I had picked at everything so much
I was full.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?
I feel like I run around all day cleaning our home.
And yet before I go to bed I look around and am thankful
DCFS didn't show up at my door that day,
because if they did we would have a situation!
AUGHHH!!!
Some days I feel like I'm trying to run a marathon,
except I was put on the treadmill.
I go & go, but can't make any progress.
But then something amazing happens,
my heart is softened just enough to make me realize it all
dosen't matter in the grand scheem of things.
I looked out the window and saw this & remembered how thankful I
am for the crazy days, because they make me so thankful for the sweet ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment