Monday, March 5, 2012

more goodbye

So internally I must be more torn up then I thought about the
whole elementary school demolition.
I keep driving by, and taking photos.
The construction men look at me like I'm a freak
I posted the back side, so here is the front:
I guess I will go whip up a batch of these bad boys to make myself feel better:
Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
(Recipe from the amazing Trisha Flick)
1/4 C. Butter @ room temp.
3/4 C. Sugar
2 Eggs
1 1/4 C. + 2 Tbl. Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
3/4 C. Sour Cream
1 C. Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/4 tsp. Vanilla or Almond Extract
(I like almond)
Cream butter & sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Sift together dry ingredients, add to batter alternating with sour cream. 
Fold in blueberries & vanilla or almond extract. 
Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment