Sunday, April 8, 2012

but Easter's over

Please re-read the name of this post in Mike Tevee's cute little voice for me.
If you (sadly) do not know who she is,
jump on over to my couch & we will have a movie night.
 Anyway. . .
Spring Break has come to an official end &
my children all may go into shock when they have to rise & shine early
for school tomorrow! (I might too!)
It's been a fun & super relaxing break.
The kids had sleepovers with friends or cousins every night,
they played outside for hours in the sunny weather,
we watched a few movies,
they hiked, swam at the pool & rode bikes;
climbed trees, built a fire & played in the (freezing) creek.

We dyed eggs with Nana & Papa.
Papa is the man to call when it's egg dying & pumpkin carving time!
M was really proud of her eggs.
I guess she must have forgotten how the process goes,
 because she peeled her first one and then dropped it into the dye!
All of the 'kids' were so proud of their eggs!


We had the traditional egg hunt at Grandma Packard's
yesterday with the cousins.
We have pictures of the cousins like this from every year.
I love looking at the old ones to see how they have grown
(and multiplied!)

This morning the kids woke-up to treats from the E. Bunny,
& found eggs all over the house.
I may, or may not have dipped once ot twice into their chocolate loot,
and I may have the worst stomach ache as we speak!
(But seriously, do you not agree that Easter is the BEST candy holiday?!?)
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment