Saturday, April 14, 2012

imagine if you will

Friday M had her Preschool Easter party
(I know, Easter is over)
Anyway weather didn't permit an egg hunt before spring break,
so the week after it is!
I was a good mama & remembered the camera,
but there was no memory card in it-oops!
So imagine little Miss M running around the park with her
cutie classmates looking for eggs & asking for "under dog"
after "under dog" on the swings.
This morning B & M both had soccer games.
I forgot the camera at home-oops!
I have posted photos of both of them playing soccer this spring
 so if you can't imagine them running
up and down the grassy fields, you can look back at that post.
We went to the baptism of 3 darling kid-o's.
They were so precious, all clean & pure!
I (again) forgot the camera to capture fun kids running around the gym,
friends & family catching up & enjoying yummy food.
And last, but certainly not least,
 T played in a double header this afternoon.
I have given up using any sort of recording device
as the second I focus in on him he drops the ball, strikes out or walks a batter.
So imagine him winning the second game,
getting some great hits to the out field,
making some awesome plays at home plate,
and the best moment of the day: the whole team dog piling the player at
 home plate as he stole it to win the game!
It was a good Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment