Sunday, April 29, 2012

pinterest, you've inspired me-again

If you're the type of mother that thinks every piece of school work
is a work of art,
(I do)
if you have a hard time dumping them in the trash,
(I do)
if you have a magnet board & a wire frame FULL,
(I do)
but hate the clutter!
(I definatly do)
Then this is the project for you.
I started with these:
I purchased these long ago when I was too naive to realise
the boat loads of papers the kids bring home from school.
Since I have already started them,
and they have the kids class photos, handwriting & other tidbits
I decided to keep them updated
& just move all the school work to the file boxes.
I found a template to download and print for the file folders
(You can find it in my "done & done-thumbs up" board.)
I did files for each grade & decided to add a few extra ones
like 'scout stuff', 'misc' & 'notes to Mom & Dad'.
I also tucked in their notes to the Tooth Fairy, Santa and the Easter Bunny.
Trenton's Mom saved all of his & I love to look at them.
So cute!
After all my hard work I am hopeful I can easily just slip the newest
papers in to the current grade folder & stay organized & on top of it!
(We are all hopefull & positive at the beginning of a new, great idea right?)
I must say it looks all nice & pretty now,
but it looked like this during the process:
Now I need a suggestion for all the 'big' stuff!
I took pictures of them, but have put them back in
the storage room until I'm brave enought to chuck them.
Some of my favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment