Yesterday was the official end of city rec baseball for us.
(T will continue with his travel team &
B was picked up to play with a team at a tourney this weekend.)
We can't thank all the couches enough for all their time & effort!
All 3 kids scored awesome coaches this summer!
Here T is enjoying a slip n' slide baseball game as one last hurrah with his team.
Notice the awful, grainy photos?
That's me shooting across the field so I don't embarrass the poor kid.
B had his last game last night.
They played great & almost pulled off a win!
He played 2nd base most of the year,
but caught a few time & loved it!
M has been done for a few weeks.
I can't report much success on her season,
as I spent most of the time listening to her cry about how
much she hated it!
She wanted to quit all summer & I will gladly not be signing her up again!
She keeps asking when dance will start again!
I have to admit baseball is my favorite season!
I'm sure it's just because I love summer so much, but
I love the ballpark,
I love watching the kids play their hearts out,
I love the soft serve berry ice,
I love the uniforms,
and I love the watching a group of kids build into a team!
No comments:
Post a Comment