Tuesday, July 10, 2012

today I don't feel like doing anything

This morning T woke up from a yucky dream,
and I was glad to oblige with a listening ear & back rub.
Then the neighbor called to complain about our
fireworks on the 4th.
So this is the best thing that happened during our morning:
T is saving for a gun, a real one!
So he must spend hours searching for the best one on-line
Love that B looks naked!
That's what the little bugger gets for watching t.v. in his
underoo's
M informed me (as if I had never toasted a bagel before)
that you must put the butter on before the jam!
Thanks M, I don't know how any of us make it through
the day with out your advice!
I was late to go visit teach because 'someone'
(but no body knows who)
spilled about a gallon of water at the bottom of the stairs.
I'm a bad momma because I won't take the kids to the pool today-
I heard there is impetigo going around.
Also, I broke my favorite pair of flip flops!
So I think I will reside here at the computer,
not answering the phone,
or finishing the piles of laundry calling my name
 until it's time to feed the missionaries
dinner tonight.
(which I will probably burn at this rate)
The good news is I am blessed to be home with my little chickens,
and tomorrow is a new day right?

No comments:

Post a Comment