At 27 I thought I had the world on a string-delicious new baby girl, 2 rascally little boys, a handsome husband, and a new house just begging to be decorated.
I remembered specifically thinking this is bliss. . .
I'm not getting any older (and with 30 right around the corner why not). . .
Here is where I'm rooted. . .
I still joke with Trenton that I'm 27, and he loves bringing me back to reality!
In fact, with an eleven year old trying to pass for 27 is more then pushing it.
It's not that every year since then hasn't been equally as wonderful-
27 just seemed to. . .
stick.
I will say 27 was good, but now I'm thinking at 33 with a spunky preschooler, 2 city rec dedicated & homework laden boys, the still handsome hubby, and a home that's been redecorated once or twice, and still ready for more-
This is Heavenly!
love me some birthday cupcakes!
Also what better thing to do on your birthday then plump up your food storage!
*with clearance Christmas candy no less*
My mother-in-law has some amazing food storage ideas and this one I am loving!
You can use a Food Saver to seal food in bottles.
I have done nuts, chocolate chips, candy and dried fruit.
In fact my kids ate some Easter candy last week that was delicious!
You simply put your food items in any size canning mason jar, put a new seal on the top (no rim is required)
and use the jar attachment for the Food Saver to seal it up!
It works like a champ!
Also if you store the bottled candy in a box marked "Freeze Dried Vegetables"
the kids will never find it!
*For the sake of being responsible I should remind you to follow the Food Saver's instruction manual every time you use it to ensure properly prepared and stored food*



No comments:
Post a Comment