Two darling cousins & no brothers at home makes for a
great sleepover!
Add clearance p.j.'s from the grocery store
& mint chocolate chip ice cream
and you would have thought they won the lottery!
I cannot stop giggling every time I see this picture!
There is NOTHING better then 3 bestest buddies & a little bro!
I can't help but feel extremely blessed by the good friends
my children (and I) (and my hubby too)
have been blessed with in our life!
They make our burdens lighter & give us endless amounts of laughter!
(and when you 11, like T, your too cool to come home-let alone get a picture
because there is a good buddy, a high school basketball game & a kinect to tend to!
hee he)
have been blessed with in our life!
They make our burdens lighter & give us endless amounts of laughter!
(and when you 11, like T, your too cool to come home-let alone get a picture
because there is a good buddy, a high school basketball game & a kinect to tend to!
hee he)


No comments:
Post a Comment