Do you ever put fresh linens on every bed in your house
& feel like you deserve a round of applause?
& feel like you deserve a round of applause?
I know it's not a big feat, but with 2 of our children
in loft beds it does make me sweat!
in loft beds it does make me sweat!
I hope one day (when they have their own little chickens maybe?)
my children will look back & appreciate all the un-noticeables
I did while they were growing-up.
I did while they were growing-up.
So for now, while they don't notice so much,
to all you mama's, nana's, grannies, sisters, aunties, and nannies
I SALUTE YOU!
I SALUTE YOU!
Thank you for keeping those underwear drawers full,
thank you for putting a hot meal on the table,
thank you for making sure there is a full tube of toothpaste, more then a
sliver of soap, and an extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom,
thank you for keeping extra plain bagels on hand,
& thank you for being in charge of locating any
random possession at any given moment!
thank you for putting a hot meal on the table,
thank you for making sure there is a full tube of toothpaste, more then a
sliver of soap, and an extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom,
thank you for keeping extra plain bagels on hand,
& thank you for being in charge of locating any
random possession at any given moment!
Because of you . . . your children are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment