I have ruined more then my fair share of perfectly
innocent cuts of beef in my day.
I'm talking bad!
Kids dipping it in the kool-aid to help it go down easier!
Bring out every condiment from the fridge bad!
I have tried the 'low and slow' method,
I have tried browning the outside in a frying pan
before putting in the oven, crock pots, roasting pans, you name it!
Well I think I have found MY METHOD! Hooray!
I'm pretty sure when it falls off the bone like that-
it's a good thing!
I did one Sunday & it turned out so good.
We ate if for dinner, and then yesterday we had the leftovers
I turned into shredded beef tacos.
This one in the picture was cooked in BBQ sauce.
(I know 2 roasts in 3 days is a little over kill,
I just had to make sure it wasn't a fluke)
So I used a chuck roast, seasoned both sides well,
put it in a regular old 9x13 pan, covered it with foil, and
baked it at 425 degrees for 1 hour.
Then I turned down the heat to 275 degrees and
continued to bake it for 2 more hours.
Tah-dah!
Also today M had her Nana and sweetie pie cousin over for a tea party
She was so excited!
We made hot cocoa and little sandwiches.
She likes them cut out with a tiny cookie cutter,
she choose a gingerbread for this occasion.
I know I go over board with pictures of M,
but the boys are such little turds about having pictures taken!
This was my dress when I was little.
My mom found it and passed it on to M a few days ago.
So sweet





No comments:
Post a Comment