Today was T's last game for City Rec Basketball
(I'm sure his traveling team will go for a few more weeks)
His team had a pretty rough season, but
They finally pulled one off and won the last game by 1 point!
I feel so blessed to have a hubby that is so involved with our kids!
He is wonderful & we are so lucky to have him!
B and M hanging out at the gym.
I sadly missed the last game.
(It's so hard choosing between two great things)
I had the privilege of going to see Sister Wendy Watson Nelson
and Sister Sheri L. Dew speak.
They came right here to our tiny town!
All I have to say is you know you have heard something great
when you are excited to go home and be a better Mama, Wifey
Sister, Daughter, Neighbor & Friend!
I am grateful for opportunities like this that can strengthen my
testimony, make me more aware of my blessings
and give me the strength to try harder!
P.S. Since I wasn't there I have to thank our little man B for being my photographer!
Way to go Buddy!








No comments:
Post a Comment