One of the things that kept me from blogging for so long was "that blog".
You know the braggy, (or as I like to say broggy)
I am perfect, my husband is perfect,
& our children (you remember, the cutest ones in the entire world)
well they are more then perfect!
I just didn't want to become one of those train wrecks you try to avoid,
but can't help stare at.
I was afraid of becoming a Mary Poppins
"Practically Perfect in Every Way".
I did however start one,
**mostly to keep Auntie Ky in the loop**
because of all the great ones out there that make me smile,
inspire me to create, remind me how grateful I am to be a wife,
& especially make me happy to be a mama.
So today I give you this:
Laundry that has sat at the end of my bed for a WEEK!
The 'Catch-All' counter.
Kids who probably play games too much.
Sometimes there are no words!
Some days the house looks like a gem, other days not so much.
Some nights its yummy home made, others it frozen pizza.
Sometimes its busy bee mama, sometimes it's snuggle on
the couch with me mama.
Once in a while it's Martha Stewart, mostly it's plain ol' me.
I guess as long as everyone is happy thats all that matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment