The boys attended a baseball camp over the weekend.
They had a ball-no pun intended!
I love baseball season!
Bring on the bleachers, sunflower seeds, dirty uniforms,
& sunshine!
Also early last week I had 2 little ones a little under the weather.
I'm talking very mildly-
I take the prevent rather then treat approach.
When they are starting to feel yucky we just hunker down.
We spent a few days like this:
Yes our little princess has regressed back to
"The Habit"
I would be tougher on her,
but I have to admit if I put my thumb back in my mouth
It still feels kinda good!
(My mama & father-in-law also agree)
Also early last week I had 2 little ones a little under the weather.
I'm talking very mildly-
I take the prevent rather then treat approach.
When they are starting to feel yucky we just hunker down.
We spent a few days like this:
Yes our little princess has regressed back to
"The Habit"
I would be tougher on her,
but I have to admit if I put my thumb back in my mouth
It still feels kinda good!
(My mama & father-in-law also agree)
No comments:
Post a Comment