I love Valentines day!
What better than a whole day dedicated to letting all the
wonderful people in our lives know how much we love them!
The boys had fun making 'Minions' for their valentine boxes.
M had a super fun party with her preschool class.
They made friendship envelopes to hold their valentines, heart hats, decorated sugar cookies, and had ice cream sundaes. One little boy said "I'm not sure if this is a healthy snack?"
B's party was nice & low key. They watched old school Alvin & the Chipmunks cartoons & had yummies. They distributed their valentines, & headed for home on a sugar high!
Trenton & I had dinner with the kids
(We will have enough Valentines alone, wishing one of them would at least call)
We grilled steak, had coconut shrimp, garlic bread, green salad & pasta.
I'm on the verge of a food coma so I better get this done quick.
To all of the people who touch our lives for good. . .
We love you!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment