After our family reunion the boys headed home with Trenton's
sister to spend a few days with their cousins.
I had been asked to do a luncheon for the Laurels' after they did
a baptism session at the temple.
a baptism session at the temple.
They headed down to camp right after.
So my little helper M & I spent all day Monday in the kitchen baking up a
storm, and the next morning headed out to set up.
I have to say she was a trooper through all this!
(Not that it was hard with all the girls there to entertain her)
I did chicken salad croissants, strawberries & veggies.
I love planning parties-so this was right up my alley.
M having a little nibble while we waited for the girls.
After we got back home I took her to the pool.
There were a couple of here preschool buddies there so that was great!
I thought we would have all this time to do some great things while the boys
were gone, but like always time just flew!
No comments:
Post a Comment