T had a double header on Saturday.
They won both games,
we shopped at Target & ate
at Red lobster
so it was well worth the trip!
I watch him play & just can't believe
how big he is!
I swore we were watching him play T-ball yesterday.
He has some awesome friends!
They are so goofy together!
These two inhaled a chocolate lava cookie
with ice cream like a Hoover vacuum!
Even big boys like super hero's!
Little green tomatoes today,
big yummy red ones tomorrow.
(well not exactly tomorrow, but were getting closer Dad!)
Sunday we took a walk to the park.
The boys played catch,
M played on the playground & swings,
we picked mulberries and ended up with purple fingers.
It was a good way to end the day.
This is my grandma's old house.
It's in our neighborhood &
I just love going by it!
The tree in the front yard is huge.
I have so many great memories of
my grandma & grandpa in this house.
This morning was our first official day of summer!
I did a "welcome to summer" breakfast
of bacon & eggs as a surprise for the kids when they woke up.
We got them each a few fun, easy summer reads, and
their favorite "scratch-it's".
This is by far the moment of the week
(and it's only Monday!)
M is fascinated with my parents apricot tree.
She brings home apricots everyday to ask me if they are ready.
This has been going on since they were tiny & green.
They are now getting pretty close,
and she was sure today that they were ready.
She brought some in & cut them open,
but they were still bitter.
Well, my little girl is pretty good at making lemonade
when life hands her lemons so this is what she says to me:
"Mama were going to use the apricots as little boats
in the bath tub for my squinkies.
It's an idea I got from Pinterest."
I about fell over laughing!
Your kids are getting so big! I love the apricot boats. Haha
ReplyDelete