Early Mornings:
Early morning entrance is for guests of the Disney hotels,
you get to enter the park one hour before it opens to the public.
We had early morning entrance to either one of the parks available
to us every morning we were there.
We used it two mornings, Disneyland the first & California Adventures the second.
We left for the park at 8:45 (early morning was 9:00) and walked to the monorail.
They check your bags, ask to see your room key & scan your tickets all right there.
The monorail takes your right into Tomorrow Land.
We probably should have left at 8:00 and waited in line at the monorail, so
we could have been the first ones on and off.
We rushed to the Peter Pan ride, it still had a long line, but I was determined to get M on it.
Just as we were close to getting on the ride it broke down.
That's when the boys gave up and headed for The Matterhorn.
(I know there is always a long wait for this ride, but I'm not sure putting my kids right into a long wait was the best thing first thing in the morning when they are all so excited & ready to ride)
M & I waited it out & it was so worth the wait.
I love this ride-the true whimsy you expect from Disney.
On our second morning we left early at 7:00
(early morning was at 8:00 and we learned from the previous day)
Since we were going to California Adventure we just walked across the street
& through the Grand Californian Hotel entrance.
There was already a long line formed to get in, but as we waited it grew and grew.
We were glad we got their early. Upon entrance I had Trenton quickly
head to the new Cars Land & I went to fast pass The World of Color.
(Normally you can only fast pass one ride at a time,
but you can have an additional fast pass with the World of Color pass)
The World of Color fass pass is right inside the Grizzly River Run ride.
Cars Land was AMAZING! It feels like you're actually
walking down Main Street in Radiator Springs!
We rode The Radiator Springs Racers ride twice in a row, and moved on before
the rush of everyone coming in at the park opening.
That totally made me realize how cool Magic Mornings can be!
No comments:
Post a Comment