Monday, September 3, 2012

happy (early) birthday

Generally I am belated, on almost everything!
Well this year we celebrated T's 12th
(yes, that's right, I said TWELFTH!)
birthday early.
He had debated on what he wanted to for his party,
and finally settled on a minor league baseball game.
So Saturday we took 10 boys over for the game.
(I actually shouldn't take credit for being early,
it was the teams last home Saturday game)
They boys had a great time at the game!
They cheered, clapped, danced, & did the wave.
After the game they got to run the bases with the mascot, & then as a
surprise I arranged for them to meet one of the players.
They were able to meet the 1st basemen:
Correlle Prime
He was awesome!
He signed baseballs & answered all the questions the boys had for him.
It was especially awesome because he hit his first home run in the pro's that night!
Happy Birthday T!
We love you so much buddy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment