Tuesday, September 18, 2012

where the heck have you been?

I had intentions of updating our blog at least once a week,
if not every couple of days when I started it.
Well here I am 2 weeks late!
Actually it's been pretty quiet around here now that the
kids are in school all day.
M has started dance classes again &
B is busy with football.
T is still plugging away at baseball.
I am loving being home.
I have the time I have yearned for to keep
our house neat, get on top of the mountains of laundry,
and I have finally gotten all of our photos printed, organized
& ready to scrapbook!
In addition to that we were tied up for a few days doing this:
We whisked the kids away to Disneyland for a few days last week.
The best part was when we checked them out of school,
they had no idea where we were going!
After much guessing on their part
we finally told them (about have way through our drive)
 where we were going!
It was such a fun thing to do!
Since we don't take this trek very often I tried to do
as much research before hand as possible.
I'm going to blog the things we did & didn't do.
It may take a few days, so please bear with me.
This is the first roller coater M had ever been on.
We were a little nervous about how she would react,
but she loved it!
The new Cars Land in California Adventures
is awesome!
You seriously feel like your walking down Main Street
in Radiator Springs!
We spent the first day in Disneyland & the second in
Disney's California Adventure.
The boys loved the big rides,
especially California Screamin.
M was easy to please, she loved everything!
(except The Tower of Terror & Space Mountain-
she said "I will never go on those again!")
The park was decorated for Halloween the last few days we were there.
Such amazing attention to details!
I can't wait to go back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment